1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog (a new post!) anytime before the following Wednesday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use the “postaday″ tag.
3. Follow The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements, and subscribe to our newsletter – we’ll highlight great posts. Add Media photos from each month’s most popular challenge.
Just a few wonderful posts:
- Stories (daily post)
- Stories (jinan daily photo)
- Stories (ruined for life)
- Stories (my point of view)
- Stories (simply photos)
- Stories (reluctant photographer)
- Stories (chronicles of an anglo-swish)
- Stories (journey of lens)
- Stories (j hardy carroll)
- Stories (natsukashii kansai)
- Stories (narrow bridge)
- Stories (this & that)
- Stories (stenoodie)
- Stories (mittened hands)
- Stories (willow soul)
- Out of this World (travel with intent)
- Out of this World (random thoughts lead to . . . )
- Out of this World (one day at a time)
- Out of this World (out of focus)
- Out of this World (narrow gate)
- Out of this World (jinan daily photo)
- Out of this World (here & abroad)
- Out of this World (spirit in politics)
- Out of this World (misty roads)
- Out of this World (cee’s photography)
Reblogged this on Ruined for Life: Phoenix Edition and commented:
This is my favorite of the day.
Pingback: WPC: Story | Here & Abroad
Pingback: WPC: Story | No Fixed Plans
Pingback: Story – A Day At The Beach in Early Spring – What's (in) the picture?
Pingback: WPC: A Story in Pictures | Lillie-Put