1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog (a new post!) anytime before the following Friday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use the “postaday″ tag.
3. Follow The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements, and subscribe to our newsletter – we’ll highlight great posts. Add Media photos from each month’s most popular challenge.
Other Weekly Photo Challenge photos:
- It is Easy Being Green: Daily Post
- Easy Being Green: Simply Photos
- Easy Being Green: Ohm Sweet Ohm
- Easy Being Green: Christina’s Blog
- Easy Being Green: Stenoodie
- Easy Being Green: Travel with Intent
- Easy Being Green: The Lone Rose
- Easy Being Green: Mostly Monochrome
- Easy Being Green: From Hiding to Blogging
- Easy Being Green: Here and Abroad
- Easy Being Green: Jinan Daily Photo
- Atop: Lived in UK-Living in Taiwan
- Atop: Nes Felicio Photography
- Atop: Tsumeitai Sora
- Atop: Wanderlost for Now
- Atop: Following Him Beside Still Waters
- Atop: Change is Hard
- Atop: Streetbiter
- Atop: Stenoodie
- Atop: Celia in Tokyo
- Atop: Wandering Iris
- Atop: Decade Drift
- Atop: What does Nekumi Think?
Pingback: Easy Being Green: Popping Out | What's (in) the picture?