Each week Ailsa of Where’s My Backpack? challenges bloggers with a creative prompt. Last week we were suppose to post photos inspired by “Golden.”
What arches have you seen? If you want to join the fun, follow these steps:
- Create your own post and title it Travel theme: Golden
- Include a link to this page in your post so others can find it too
- Get your post in by next Thursday, as the new travel theme comes out on Friday
- Don’t forget to subscribe to keep up to date on the latest weekly travel themes. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS!
Check out Where’s My Backpack for more photos interpreting “Golden.”
Here’s how it works:
1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog (a new post!) anytime before the following Friday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use the “postaday″ tag.
3. Follow The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements, and subscribe to our newsletter – we’ll highlight great photos from each month’s most popular challenge.
Other great photos:
She seems so tranquil, serene.
Buddhist altar at Prince Gong’s Mansion
Temple of Heaven
If you would like to join in this week’s travel theme (everyone’s welcome!) here’s what to do:
Create your own post and title it Travel Theme: Up
Include a link to this page in your post so others can find it too
Get your post in by next Thursday, as the new travel theme comes out on Friday
Don’t forget to subscribe to keep up to date on the latest weekly travel themes. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS.
Other interpretations of Up:
Also in Southwestern Beijing, where there’s a Muslim neighborhood with mosques, grocery stores, etc.