Endearing Baby Face
This week Ailsa of Where’s My Backpack challenges bloggers to find and share photos that are endearing. I thought this cute baby face fit the bill.
If you would like to join in this week’s travel theme (everyone’s welcome) here’s what to do:
- Create your own post and title it Travel theme: Endearing
- Include a link to this page in your post so others can find it too
- Get your post in by next Thursday, as the new travel theme comes out on Friday.
You can see more endearing photos at Where’s My Backpack.
Create some art
Here’s how it works:
1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog anytime before the following Friday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use a “postaday2012″ or “postaweek2012″ tag.
3. Subscribe to The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS.
You can find this picture at the National Art Museum of China, a wonderful museum.