Every week Ailsa of Where’s My Backpack offers a wonderful challenge for bloggers, a theme to challenge photographers.
If you’re ready to open some doors and would like to join in this week’s travel theme (everyone’s welcome!) here’s what to do:
- Create your own post and title it Travel theme: Doorways
- Include a link to this page in your post so others can find it too
- Get your post in by next Thursday, as the new travel theme comes out on Friday
- Don’t forget to subscribe to keep up to date on the latest weekly travel themes. Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS!
Shadowed door, hutong
1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog <strong>(a new post!) anytime before the following Friday when the next photo theme will be announced. 2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use the “postaday″ tag. 3. Follow The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements, and subscribe to our newsletter – we’ll highlight great photos from each month’s most popular challenge.
Other great photos:
Entry with New Year’s good luck symbols
February’s City Daily Photo theme is entry and I love the doors in China. Here’s the entry to Walmart, so I’m going rather modern. In the winter stores like this hang a sort of blanket/curtain on the doors to keep in the heat.
To see some other interpretations of this creative theme, click here.
A favorite theme day posts