Not only pretty, but tasty as well.
Ailsa, creator of Where’s My Back Pack, offers a weekly blogging challenge in the form of a Travel Theme. This week’s prompt is “sweet.” So many choices, but I’ve decided on this cake. Bakeries in China offer lots of decorated cakes. for all ages and occasions. The good thing is they give you a plastic knife and paper plates when you buy one.
To see more interpretations, click here and look at the comments and links.
- Travel Theme: Sweet (joanfrankham.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Sweet (jinan daily photo)
- Travel Theme: Sweet (suzie81.wordpress.com)
- Travel theme: sweet (catbirdineurope.wordpress.com)
- Travel theme: Sweet (wheresmybackpack.com)
- Travel Theme: Sweet (nwframeofmind.com)
- Petite Sweets (cultivatehouston.com)
- Travel Theme (Sweet) (mrscarmichael.wordpress.com)