I had to go literal with this one because Jeremiah Jenne leads the best walking tours in Beijing. I’ve been on four of them. This was the most recent one at the Temple of Heaven.
1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog (a new post!) anytime before the following Wednesday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use the “postaday″ tag.
3. Follow The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements, and subscribe to our newsletter – we’ll highlight great posts. Add Media photos from each month’s most popular challenge.
Just a few wonderful posts:
- Tour Guide (daily post)
- Tour Guide (ohm sweet ohm)
- Tour Guide (jinan daily photo)
- Tour Guide (my own private idaho)
- Tour Guide (bedlam & daisies)
- Tour Guide (misty roads)
- Tour Guide (simply photos)
- Tour Guide (beijing daily photo 2)
- Tour Guide (mittened hands)
- Tour Guide (stenoodie)
- Tour Guide (eirik jested)
- Tour Guide (
- Tour Guide (
- Beloved (mittened hands)
- Beloved (words won’t do)
- Beloved (jinan daily photo)
- Beloved (stenoodie)
- Beloved (half a photograph)
- Beloved (snapshots: styles and smiles)
- Beloved (here and abroad)
- Beloved (strange wednesdays)
- Beloved (ohm sweet ohm)
- Beloved (no fixed plans)
- Beloved (narrow bamboo gate)
- Beloved (cambodian beginnings)