1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog (a new post!) anytime before the following Friday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use the “postaday″ tag.
3. Follow The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements, and subscribe to our newsletter – we’ll highlight great posts. Add Media photos from each month’s most popular challenge.
Other Weekly Photo Challenge photos:
- Graceful: Daily Post
- Graceful: Ambitious Drifter
- Graceful: Through Jersey Eyes
- Graceful: Third Person Travel
- Graceful: What does Nekumi Think?
- Graceful: Stenoodie
- Graceful: Jinan Daily Photo
- Graceful: Ruined for Life
- Graceful: Here and Abroad
- Graceful: No Fixed Plans
- Graceful: Travel with Intent
- Graceful: The Petal Pusher
- Graceful: Wandering Iris
- Ambience: Stenoodie
- Ambience: Wooly Muses
- Ambience: Here and Abroad
- Ambience: Beijing Daily Photo
- Ambience: Travel with Intent
- Ambience: Jinan Daily Photo
- Ambience: From Writing to Reason
- Ambience: The Roaming Counselor
- Ambience: Photographic Trek
- Ambience: Penne 4 your Thoughts
- Ambience: Ain’t Mine No More
- Ambience: Lucid Gypsy
- Ambience: yi-ching lin