I don’t know the exact story of this wall, but the marks are how the Chinese count or tally things up by five, the way Americans make four parallel lines with a diagonal one for each group of fives. Do you think kids did this? Someone else?
If you would like to join in the travel theme (everyone’s welcome!) here’s what to do:
Create your own post and title it Travel theme: Walls
Include a link to this page in your post so others can find it too.
Get your post in by next Thursday, as the new travel theme comes out on Friday.
Don’t forget to subscribe to keep up to date on the latest weekly travel themes.
Sign up via the email subscription link in the sidebar or RSS.
Don’t be a fly on the wall – join in the fun! Looking forward to your post.
- Travel Theme: Walls (true travelings)
- Travel Theme: Walls (cee’s photography)
- Travel Theme: Walls (ouch my back hurts)
- Travel Theme: Walls (mostly monochrome)
- Travel Theme: Walls (the retiring sort)
- Travel Theme: Walls (quotidian hudson river)
- Travel Theme: Glass (hereandthere5.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Up (jinancitydailyphoto.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Multiples (beijingcityphoto.wordpress.com)