Near Beihei Park there are two lakes that connect. In the winter people can skate and play on them. I like the chairs with blades that allow people to get pushed around the ice. Great for those who don’t like or can’t skate.
- Confessing my Skating Guilt…. (drawninandquartered.wordpress.com)
- things I like: ice skates! (tinkerly.wordpress.com)
- The blades are sharpened (cardinalguzman.wordpress.com)
- Chair skating on Houhai lake, Beijing (elainepratley.wordpress.com)
- Ice Skating (acrobaticthoughts.wordpress.com)